2020 FASHION TRENDS : NEON

                                                    FASHION, FRIES AND FLIGHTS

2020 FASHION TRENDS : NEON


Hi,
It’s been a long time since my last blog came out and it took me quite some time to gather my thoughts and write it all down. This is a very crucial and a very tough time for all of us. All we need right now is a pop of colour in our dull lives. Beginning on that note, today’s blog is the first installment to a new series i.e., 2020 Fashion Trends.

NEON

Featured in New York Fashion Week 2020 and worn by famous celebrities such as Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, Neon is the new Black. Neon was a vital element of the fashion industry back in the 80s and has made its way back to the ramps in 2020. Ranging from Hot Pinks to Highlighter Yellow, neon consists of a wide variety of colours.






But too often, people prefer not to wear neon, as it screams colour and people may find it too bold or too out there. So I’ve put together two looks showing how I style Neon for the Summer Season.


1. DENIM JACKET : LIFESAVER 


For the first look, I’ve paired up a hot pink ruffled dress with a denim jacket and a pair of white sneakers. The denim jacket makes the dress more wearable and easy to carry. Denim neutralises the look and adds a contrast to the bright tones of the dress. This is a super comfortable and easy to pair up look. Vintage yet romantic, this outfit is a great option for a date.







2. STRIPES

The second look is a very breezy and appropriate option for a hot summer day. For this look, I’ve styled a fitted lemony yellow tshirt with a striped multicolour skort. Skorts are a great piece of clothing as they are comfortable yet stylish. The lemon in the skort and the lemon in the tshirt binds the whole look together. I’ve also added a pair of pearl clips, which gives me major Lara Jean vibes. Overall, I really like this look and this represents a major part of my style.



 That is all for today’s blog.I hope this blog inspires you to take out those hidden neon gems from your wardrobe and style them. Stay at home, make the most out of it, stay safe and stay healthy. 
Lots of love,
Himanshi (Sia)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the fashion update, I'm glad I read the blog 💫

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment