THE FLEXIBILITY EDIT

                                                   FASHION, FRIES  AND FLIGHTS
           
THE FLEXIBILITY EDIT : Styling A Bright Coloured Skirt In 3 Ways 

A bright coloured skirt is what makes a statement. Skirts flaunt the best parts of a girl’s body. Women should be proud of their curves. So, here I’m showing how I styled my Red button up mini skirt in 3 ways .




1.  THE CASUAL CHIC

Going out on a Sunday brunch with your girls, here’s an outfit option.
Here, I’ve styled a white T-shirt with typography in red to match the red of the skirt, which adds tone to the outfit. I’ve styled it with a pair of white sneakers. I love the vibe of this outfit, it is cute and chic. The T-shirt is from Zara, the skirt featured in all of the looks is from Madame and the sneakers are from a flea market.












2. THE PARTAYY
                         For the second look, I’ve paired up the same skirt with a drawstring polka dot peplum top. Anything neutral in colour looks great with bright and statement pieces. I’m also wearing high pumps in black and I have carried a beige coloured bag. This is an appropriate look for a dinner date with bae or even a partayyyyyy. The top is from a flea market, the bag is from Lifestyle and the shoes are from Catwalk.                                         

   
                                                                                                                                                                            
    


3.  THE WINTER CHILL

This is the final and definitely my favourite outfit from the lot. It is a really cute yet classy outfit. I wore this on Christmas this year and I’m in love with it. For the third and the final look, I’ve paired up the same skirt with a turtleneck top and black tights, knee high boots, overall black coat, hoop earrings and a red crossbody bag.
It is a very stylish outfit and the plus point is that it keeps you warm as well. This is a really cute outfit option for  hanging out with friends, shopping or even going for a movie. The top is from H&M, the shoes and the coat are from a flea market, tights are from jockey and the bag is from Miniso.


So, that was it, styling a skirt in 3 different ways for different occasions. I hope that all of you are happy, peaceful and contented. A very Happy New Year to all. See you soon .

Hugs and Kisses,
Himanshi (Sia). 

Comments

Post a Comment